Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

The Hats and the Stats


Six beautiful hats from The Blogless Rachel H.




Six equally beautiful hats from Noolie.




Two gorgeous warm hats from the blogless Daisy in Vermont.




Three fantastic hats, a scarf and a headband from Julie in Vancouver who I think is also blogless




And last but not least, two gorgeous hats from (another) Lise, who I believe is also sans blog.




This brings the total to 115 and there are more packages to open here, I just wanted to do a quick update.

Most of the hats donated to date have found homes. I've got about 20 sitting here right now and after I open the rest of the packages I'll make another run downtown.

Stay tuned for more hat pictures. Prize draw starts Friday the 8th! (Which means, I suppose, that after I get the kid into bed I should list all of the prizes ...)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?