Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

And The Wieners Winners Are ...





This was all done very scientifically. Everyone's name had been entered into an Excel spreadsheet so I could keep track of numbers, blog addresses, etc. So I wrote down all of the numbers on pieces of card, tossed them into a small box, shimmied about with them for a bit and then let Her Surreal Highness dip her dainty pinkies into the box and pull out three cards.

#17 is Nita, who wins some gorgeous yarn generously donated by The Lady Wyvern

#42 is Heather who has won:


two skeins of Kureyon, colour #92, courtesy of me

And #26 is Carol who has won:


a great big ball of Regia Jubilee Color, enough for a pair of socks, donated by the lovely but blogless Elizabeth

Congratulations to the three of you. I hope you enjoy these. Heather and Carol, I think I have your snailmail addresses but could you drop me a line to confirm?

Stay tuned for more exciting prizes tomorrow!

Comments:
Congrats to the winners! Ummm, how come you didn't put the numbers in hat? Couldn't find one handy?
 
Put numbers in a HAT??? Sacrilege!
 
I am so impressed with the efforts put forth by your readers!

Good job, Rabbitch! Good job, Readers!
 
I am dancing around with glee--thank you so much! Will go roll (metaphorically) in Lady Wyvern's yarns to see which one wants to come to my house!!
 
I think I'll start early for next year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?