Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

And Even More ...



eleven hats from the blogless Laura who kindly provided her own photograph (and isn't her table a lot nicer than my worktable that i've been taking all the pix on?)

Anyone getting tired of this? I'm not. My table is almost covered in hats again!


two hats from Guernseygal, from whose blog I stole this picture because I'm getting very lazy


two beautiful hats from Cynthia who, despite being ill, still found the energy and time to make this much-appreciated contribution


and this gorgeous hat from Leanne, who claims that she hasn't done fair isle in 78 years or something (she's trying to make me think she's old)

Just two more photos and then the prizes start!

Comments:
All right, well maybe I'm not that old. But it has been a while.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?