Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Getting There!


You'd never think that taking a few photos was so hard, until you had to do it with a six-year-old "helping" (and we will not mention the amount of attitude she's spewing because if I got going someone would call the Ministry), and while trying to clean the entire house (um, why was it all my job again? anyone remember that one?) and cook and bla bla bla whine whine.

Anyhow, we have some more pictures and we're getting close here:


one hat from Heather


and two from Norma


one hat from Lisa, for whom I don't have any blog information


and two from Siercia

I'm going to post this now as I don't trust Blogger not to eat the whole damned thing if I try to put up more than this.

Not that I'm getting cynical in my old age or anything.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?